2014年7月30日水曜日

CALL RITERARY Reaction Jounal 6

Ⅰ.Summary

I chose to summarize and react to the Short film,Plastic.
The fat women is main character.
When she painted with cream,a body became flexble and became able to transform it.
For the first date,she transformed oneself to a slender body in beautiful women.
However,She changed her mind to see a phptopgraph of herself and boyfriend when he came to pick me up and chime of the house was sounded.
She appeared before him by oneself plain.


Ⅱ.Reaction

1.Main characters

This story's main characters is the women who is fat.
She is going to come for the date with the boyfriend with pretty clothes.
But she is fat and cannot wear it.

2.Theme

I think that this sory's theme is importance of sending oneself plain.
If I am not thin ever if it is not a beautiful women,then it is oneself,I think that live with confidence.

3.Denouement

She finally met him by oneself plain.
She would feel that he liked oneself plain too.
I think that this story is fanny but very deeply.


Ⅲ.General opinion

I felt it,you have a person like you who are plain if there not confidence.
Therefore you should take good care of the person who like you.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿