2014年6月4日水曜日

CALL Reading Reaction Journal 3

Ⅰ.Summary

I chose to summarize and react to the short story,The important things in life made in 2008 and written by STEPHEN.This story is a philosohy professor teaches life in philosophy class.

Ⅱ.Reaction

1.Theme

I think this story's theme is we are limited to fill in jar.


2.Character

This story's character is a philosophy prfessor and his classmates.


3.Settimg

This story's setting is Class of school.


Ⅳ.General opinion

I think that story is deep because A philosophy professor compared life with the jar which is full of the pebbles or the rocks.

2 件のコメント:

  1. Hello, Aoi.
    I read your LRJ3 and I thought your reactions was good, because it was simple.
    Simple is the best! I am looking forward to reading your next LRJ. Thank you.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you for comment!
      I'm glad that I could hear your opinions!

      削除